The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
30 Set/Sets Moulds per Month
Mould and products display
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Details: Packing with wooden case or as customer's request.
Why choice us?
1. Strict quality control.
2. Competative price.
3. Professional After-sale Service and technical support
4. Rich experience for export mould to USA and EU market.
5. Rapid delivery.
6. Monthly mould tooling capacity: 30 molds.
7. One stop service: Mold tooling, part production, Spray Painting, Coating, Printing.
Knowledge of Plastic Molding and Plastic Materials
PP(Polypropylene) Polypropylene is liable to chain degradation from exposure to heat and UV radiation such as that present in sunlight. Oxidation usually occurs at the tertiary carbon atom present in every repeat unit. For external applications, UV-absorbing additives' 9 must be used. Carbon black also provides some protection from UV attack. The polymer can also be oxidized at high temperatures, which is a common problem during molding operations. Anti-oxidants are. normally added to prevent polymer degradation.
The most common problem is warpage(or bending). the cooling of this part in the mold is not uniform, differences in part shrinkage can occur, causing the part to distort. This condition is referred to in the injection molding industry as warpage. Warpage is also the result of excessive stresses that are built into a part during the molding process.
1. Decreasing the melt temperature if the injection speed is too fast.
2. Increasing the injection speed to decrease the holding pressure needed to fill the cavity.
3. Limiting the injection forward time4. Replacing check ring.
5. The gate seal needs to be measured to assure that the cavity is not full before gate seal takes place.
6. Increasing the number of gates reduces the packing pressure by distributing the pressure over a number of gates.
7. Larger gate sizes reduce orientation.
8. Increasing cooling time or fix turing the part are options to prevent the part from distorting.
9. Location and placement of cooling lines should be reviewed to ensure that even efficient cooling is taking place to the part.
10. Improving or modifying pin design can reduce part warpage.
11. Uniform wall thickness helps avoid war page issues.
12. Removing sharp corners can reduce molded-in stresses and reduce stresses that can be caused during part ejection.
Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer,please see our workshop above.
Q: What kind of trade terms can you do?
A: EX-WEEKS, FOB, CIF, DDP DDU.L
Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: 50%mold cost deposit, balance mold cost+50%production cost paid when samples
confirmed, balance production cost paid against copy of B/L. We accept T/T.
Q: Do you support OEM?
A: Yes, we can produce as per your drawings or samples.
Q: What's the lead time for mass production?
A: 25-30 days after down payment confirmed, can be negotiable.
Q: If I want to send the drawings to you, which format drawings will be better?
A: Auto CAD/IGS/STP/C-TIPRTISTER/STL Sldprt form at will be better.
Q: Do you accept sample order?
A: For first time, we can offer the sample for free; but buyer should pay transport fee.